It is extremely overwhelming to lose a loved one, and to then have to be responsible for organising, sorting and decluttering that person’s estate can just be too much to soon…
At Mooving matters we take pride in our experienced removalists and compassionate team of ladies and professional home organisers whom can work with you, your family or the executor of the will to help declutter, organise or prepare deceased estates for sale.
The Mooving Matters deceased estate management service, can assist in the following ways:
- Collating and organisation of all personal affects
- The cataloguing and photography of sentimental or valuable items
- Packing of goods in preparation for relocation
- Organise selected items be sent to charity store
- Sell items on your behalf via Ebay or other e-commerce platforms
- Organisation of removalists
- Organisation of hired self storage if required
- Provide quality packing materials as required
- Supervision of the move and hired removalists
- Organise rubbish removal and detailed exit cleaning of property
- Organise any property maintenance on request
- Ensure the property meets presentation standards for rental bond refund
- Interior Styling for property Sale or Auction
If you need help to manage and organise a deceased estate, please Contact us we are only a phone call away. At Mooving Matters we have been working with families and individuals for numerous years in helping them manage the relocation process especially at such a testing time in ones life.
We cater to the needs of deceased estate clients from the Lower North shore to Northern beaches – Killara, Curl Curl, Manly, Freshwater, Seaforth, Mosman, Clifton Gardens to Greenwich… or localities around Sydney including Eastern suburbs as Double Bay, Bellevue Hill, Bondi, Darling Point, Point Piper, Bronte, Woollahra. Just contact us and we can come to you for an obligation free quote.