Care and good hygiene practices are important to every Mooving Matters team member. In these troubling times, we are ramping up our hygiene protocols to help keep you, your family and our team safe. We ask that you do the same while we are in your home because our team wants to stay healthy.
Our new safe health practices are constantly evolving in line with both State and Federal Health Department guidelines.
At the time of writing, our removalists and packing teams are doing the following:
- Providing each team member with a fresh Hygiene Kit for every pack and unpack we do. The Hygiene Kits include:
- Commercial grade, individual sized hand sanitiser
- Disposable gloves
- Face mask
- Paper towels
- Hand wash
- All team members have been briefed on the COVID-19 symptoms to look out for – including any signs of a sore throat or temperature. If they fear they may have any symptoms, they cannot come to work until they have been medically cleared.
- We have always been meticulous about washing our hands while we pack and unpack for our clients. We now boost this with more thorough hand washing and hand sanitiser use.
- While packing and unpacking your home, all team members will maintain the mandatory social distancing space between each other. Please also ensure you (or any family members) also maintain a considerate distance from our team.
- The removalists we use will also follow the same hand washing and hand sanitising protocols. We have also asked them to wear gloves at all times.
You can help us by:
- Ensuring all children and/or elderly family members are elsewhere during the pack and unpack process.
- Allowing our team to work efficiently. That means no visitors while we are working. It also means no family members or children to be in the same rooms as we are while we pack and unpack your home.
- Placing your trust in the honesty and integrity of our team. This includes leaving your home while we pack and unpack.
All team members have been part of the Mooving Matters family since our inception 5 years ago, and I can personally guarantee you can trust these ladies. So go out and do something fun while we take care of your entire move for you. When you return, if you find something isn’t quite where you want it, you can tweak your home after we’ve left.
We hope these new protocols will give you peace of mind that our priority is the health and safety of you, your family and the Mooving Matters team.